Zebra S4M Driver Windows & Mac Download
Zebra S4M Driver is built with particularly various connection options fitting the budget-minded users who need to increase the productivity.
Truly, the multiple interfaces options makes the printer different from others. This way, the interfaces include the serial parallel, USB and Ethernet as well as 802.11b wireless connection.
The S4M printer comes with both thermal transfer and direct thermal printing at a very cost effective price, making it the ideal option for any industries environments. The engine is also noticeably ideal for other applications.
Now let’s find the basic information about the S4M printer below:
Simple Way of Adding Dependable Printing
No matter you are just a new comer for bar coding, upgrading from an older desktop printer or just adding new printer, the S4M thermal printer offers an affordable solution for a wide variety of labelling requirements.
Zebra S4M Driver is designed particularly for the budget-minded users. It also offers the ease of durability of a metal case along with the full 8 inch media roll capacity. This means that there will be a only a fewer label changes.
Luckily, this compact engine is an outstanding value in comparison with the other similar printers available in the market today.
Simple To Use
The S4M printer comes with the various way of connectivity including serial, parallel and USB interfaces as well as internal 10/100 Ethernet or IEEE 802.11b/g which are aimed for a simple system integration.
It fits also the other Zebra printers since it uses the same programming languages called ZPL and EPL.
This way, the EPL lets you change from the other-brand to S4M printers easily without the need to change your label formats.
Thanks to the S4M printer that is designed entirely to fits a wide variety of applications that include:
- Manufacturing at which the printer provides accurate and end-to-end identification to track materials via factory and supply chain.
- Compliance labeling at which the printer complies with the newest industry and customer needs.
- Distribution at which the barcode labeling is suitable for shipping, packing and inventory management.
- Unicode compliant at which the printer can perform a faster multi-language printing to meet the global needs.
- Healthcare patient safety at which the Zebra S4M Driver is suitable for hospital pharmacy unit-dose labeling, specimen and lab labeling, wristband labeling and admission labeling as well as records labeling.
Zebra S4M for Windows
Supported Platform: Win 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Win 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Win 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Win XP (32-bit/64-bit), Win Server, Win Vista
Zebra S4M for macOS
Supported Platform: mac 10.3, mac 10.4, mac 10.5, mac 10.6, mac 10.7, mac 10.8, mac 10.9, mac 10.10, mac 10.11, mac 10.12, mac 10.13, mac 10.14, mac 10.15, mac 11
Zebra S4M Manual Download
- Zebra S4M User Guide Download (PDF)