There is lots of reason behind this error- why I can’t download Alexa app:
- May be your device has not free space
- Might be you are accessing wrong download file
- Make sure your that downloaded file is not corrupted
- Ensure that you are entering the right amazon credential
Here are the fixes to download Alexa App:
- First of all check your device storage if your device storage is full then you can’t download. Navigate to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Device Storage’ option. Make sure you have a minimum of 3 GB space available on your device to download Alexa app. In case your device storage is minimal to 3 GB then you have to remove some file and free up your device storage.
- When you free up space then you have to restart your device.
- Check whether your Operating System is up to date. You can also check it in the ‘System Updates’ as well. If the new update is accessible then, without any delay you can install Alexa app.
- You can delete and reinstall the application into your device.