Spirit Airlines understands that a passenger might have to cancel their Spirit Airlines Reservations. Hence, they have an elaborated cancellation policy keeping in mind that it doesn’t affect their customers. We have discussed the cancellation policy for you in much simpler words. Let’s have a look.
Spirit Airlines Cancelation Policy
There are all the facts you need to know about Spirit Airlines Cancelation Policy:
- The charges of canceling a Spirit Airlines Reservations varies on different tickets and the distance between your departure and arrival location.
- If you cancel or change your flight via their website, you are charged $90 as cancellation fees.
- In case you make a cancellation or change by calling on their customer care number, you will be charged $100.
- According to the 24-hour cancellation policy of the airline, if you cancel your bookings within 24 hours of making the reservations, you won’t be charged any fee for cancellation or making a change to your flight.
- If you make a change to your flight bookings in between 24 hours of the departure time and seven days, the airline will create a credit shell for you. The airline will provide you a $10 voucher for every one-way voucher that you can use for your future bookings if the charges of the canceled flight are more than the new bookings.
See Also: spirit airlines Booking