Epson XP-830 Wireless Setup & Driver Update
Do you know how to manage Epson XP-830 wireless setup? And why would you need such knowledge? Well, if you have an Epson printer, and it is a part of XP type, you should know how to connect your device to make it run.
Whether you want to have a wired connection or the wireless type, it is completely up to you.
However, we are going to discuss the wireless connection now and how you can manage it with different methods.
Control Panel Access
Do you know that you can use the printer’s control panel to change or choose your (wireless) network setting? Yes, it makes the process easier and somewhat more efficient.
Be advised that you can always follow the given steps on the sheet ‘Start Here’ so you are able to manage the Epson XP-830 wireless setup.
Aside from the needed software, the program will ‘guide’ you through the entire setup process.
- There should be a Home icon button. Press it
- Choose Setup, and then Network Settings
- Then pick WiFi Setup, where you will see options like Push Button Setup, PIN Code Setup, and WiFi Setup Wizard.
- Go with the WiFi Setup Wizard. Be advised that you must disable the wireless network when setting up the printer within Ethernet network. Head down and pick the option Disable WiFi. Just follow the directions to change connection to a wired type. It’s applicable for this guide
- You should now be able to see the (wireless) network name. If not, provide the name on your own manually. To enable manual system, head down and pick Other Networks.
- You are asked about the password. Fill it up
- After you are done, click the button Done
- There is a confirmation stage where you can check the setting. If everything is correct, choose Proceed. It will automatically save the information
- Choose Done to complete the process. But if you want to print out the network setup report, press Start. If this method is successful, you can see the icon (the network icon) in blue and located on the right area of the screen.
What if you want to manage the Epson XP-830 wireless setup with WPS? This method is handy when you have access point or wireless router with WPS ability. To connect the network to the printer, you need to:
- Go with Home button
- Choose Setup and then Network Settings. And then go with WiFi Setup.
- When you see several available options, choose the Push Button Setup
- Afterwards, there would be directions to finalize the setup
- When you click OK, and the entire process is running well, then there would be a blue Network icon on your screen.
WiFi Direct Connection
As the name suggests, Direct mode is about allowing your printer to communicate directly with another computer (or other devices) without going through the wireless access point or router.
To manage the connection, you can:
- Press Home button. It would be the initial step in the process
- Choose Network and then Setup, and then WiFi Direct Setup.
- Once you pick on that option, you will see several choices, like Delete Registered Device, Disconnect, and
- Connection Setup.
- Go with Connection Setup and then Change Password. Don’t forget to click OK. Be advised, at this stage, your already connected computer or device (with WiFi Direct) would be automatically disconnected when there is a password change.
- Provide the password, which should have a minimum of 8 characters in length and mustn’t exceed 22
- Click Done.
- You will now see the routerless setup options. Go down to see the network name (the SSID). The password is also included
- Use the wireless device (or computer) to choose the SSID and provide the shown password
- Press Home icon again to exit. If the steps are correct, you should now be able to see Direct or AP symbol on the screen. But if you don’t see the symbol, then you haven’t activated the WiFi Direct mode. Go through the steps once again.
You should follow the steps carefully and thoroughly. Read and comprehend everything.
When you manage the Epson XP-830 wireless setup, you can’t rush things as everything must run in an orderly fashion.
Epson XP-830 Driver Windows
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server, Windows Vista
- Link Download
- File Size : 13 MB
Epson XP-830 Driver macOS
macOS 10.3, macOS 10.4, macOS 10.5, macOS 10.6, macOS 10.7, macOS 10.8, macOS 10.9, macOS 10.10, macOS 10.11, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15, macOS 11
- Link Download
- File Size : 50 MB
Epson XP-830 Manual Download
- Epson XP-830 User Guide Download