Epson XP-330 Wireless Setup & Driver Update
Not many people know about Epson XP-330 wireless setup management, but it doesn’t mean that you can’t learn about it.
If you want to check many sources and the official website, you should be able to see tons of handful information and insight about how to manage it properly.
The Initial Preparation
Never underestimate the Epson XP-330 wireless setup process. It may seem simple and easy, but if you are unprepared, you will be overwhelmed by the process.
Before you start with the setup, there are several things to know (and to prepare):
- It’s a must that the router connects to the (wireless) network. Don’t forget to connect your computer to the network too
- Remove the printer from the box. Clear away the packing materials
- Prepare your printer. Open the printer’s scanner glass. Remove the remaining packing materials
- You want to remove the yellow tapes (from your cartridges). Don’t forget to insert the cartridges within the proper box based on the color
- Close the printer’s scanner glass
- Make sure that the wireless software has been installed within your computer. If it has, then you can connect the printer with a power cord and turn the printer on. If you don’t know what to do, you should head to Epson official website and access Start Here sheet. You should be able to manage the setup directly and physically
Managing the Wireless Connection
As it was mentioned before, managing the Epson XP-330 wireless setup isn’t difficult at all. Just make sure that you understand the step.
Knowing what you are about to do is crucial.
- Printer’s software installation is crucial. You should do this before you can manage the setup. You can insert the CD that comes along with the printer. If you don’t find the CD or if your computer doesn’t have the driver, then you can download the software. Check the official website and type in your printer’s type
- To install the software, just follow the provided instructions on your screen
- Once you come to connection window (or section), go with wireless connection.
- Go with Setup Printer for the First Time, and then follow by Next
- Choose WiFi Auto Connect and then Next
- There would be instructions again. Follow them so the printer would be connected to your computer automatically.
- In the event that your printer can’t connect to the computer automatically, then choose Wireless Setup by Using Printer Buttons
- Provide the information of your SSID and also the password
- Choose Home Button. Choose the WiFi Setup with printer buttons
- Within the Setup Wizard, choose the SSID. Check if the name is correct. Double check it if necessary
- The action would be followed by feeding the password.
- There would be complete instructions to finalize the overall installation. If you follow everything thoroughly and properly, your printer should be connected to the (wireless) network by now
WiFi Direct Mode
Aside from setting up the wireless connection with the router, you can also manage the WiFi Direct Mode. It doesn’t require you to use any access point or router.
Feel free to choose one among these modes if you want to communicate with your device or computer.
1. The Access Point Mode. The printer itself would function as the (network’s) access point that can connect 4 devices altogether.
When you use this mode, your printer will display an AP symbol on the screen
2. The Peer to Peer Mode. The printer has a one-on-one communication with another device that has WiFi Direct capability.
When you operate on this mode, the printer would have a D symbol on the screen. If you want to disconnect, just break the connection.
When you want to activate this mode, go to WiFi/Network Settings, choose Services, and then choose WiFi Direct. You will then see Web Config Utility. This is where you activate it.
The printer has several different connection modes that offer great flexibility and freedom, which makes it super convenient and efficient for your needs.
Whether you want to manage your personal needs or your professional work, the printer would be a great help. It would be your new best friend.
Although Epson XP-330 wireless setup isn’t as difficult as it seems, you need to understand the steps thoroughly and completely to ensure success.
Epson XP-330 Driver Windows
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server, Windows Vista
- Link Download
- File Size : 12 MB
Epson XP-330 Driver macOS
macOS 10.3, macOS 10.4, macOS 10.5, macOS 10.6, macOS 10.7, macOS 10.8, macOS 10.9, macOS 10.10, macOS 10.11, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15, macOS 11
- Link Download
- File Size : 20 MB
Epson XP-330 Manual Download
- Epson XP-330 User Guide Download