How To Access Brother Remote Setup Password
Brother Remote Setup Password – Brother always places the high rank of customer reviews rating it as the electronic brands in which their products are mostly satisfying.
In the world of printer/copier/scanner machine, Brother comes remarkably for its wonderful performance due to its speed, resolution, output quality and automatic document feeder as well as duplex printing capability.
Absolutely, Brother is rich of features but we are going to them in the explanation. Instead, we are going to share you the Brother remote setup password that you and other people may need for any configuration.
Without taking too much time, just let’s check the steps all out below.
Configure Brother Machine from Computer with Remote Setup Software
Basically, remote setup app allows you to configure more machine settings right from the computer application.
Once the application is accessible, the Settings on your machine will automatically be downloaded to your computer.
Later, the downloaded settings will be displayed on your computer screen. If you want to change the settings, you can instantly upload them to your Brother machine.
Unfortunately, not every Brother machine support the operating system listed. So you can visit the Brother’s official website to view the machine’s specs.
Make sure that your Brother printer is compatible with the following operation systems:
- Windows 7 or earlier users
- Windows 8 users for all versions
- Macintosh OS X Users
Once you notice what operating system your Brother machine has, do the following steps:
Windows 7 or Earlier Users
This software will start installing when you install the Brother MFL-Pro Suite software or Full Driver and Software package which is compatible with your Operating System.
Access the Brother remote setup password application through the steps below:
1. Select (START) icon and choose (All) Programs => Brother => XXXX (Model Machine) or MFL-Pro => Remote Setup.
2. If you use a network connection and get a password prompt, the Brother default password is “access”. However, if your Brother machine has no default password or you might have changed the password, just enter “access” instead.
3. Once the Remote Setup interface opens, you are allowed to do some changing on the settings. These will be uploaded to your Brother machine later.
Windows 8 Users (All Versions)
In Windows 8 operating system, the software will install when you install the Brother MFL-Pro Suite software or Full Driver and Software package which is compatible with your operating system.
Why? In fact, not all Brother printer is compatible with the desired operating system.
Here are the steps to access the Remote Setup application:
1. Click on “Brother Utilities”.
2. Press the drop down list and select your Brother model if it has not already been selected.
3. Select “Tools”.
4. Select “Remote Setup”.
5. If you use a network connection and get a password prompt, the default password by Brother is “access”. However, if your Brother machine doesn’t have it or you may have changed the password, keep entering “access” as the password.
6. Once the Remote Setup interface opens, you can change any settings you desire. These will be uploaded to your Brother machine.
Macintosh OS X Users
If your computer has not installed the Remote Setup application, you can download it from your model page from https://support.brother.com. Later, follow the steps below to access the Remote Setup application:
1. Open the ControlCenter
2. Select “Device Settings => Remote Setup”
Or, you can also access the application by Macintosh HD => Library => Printers => Brother => Utilities => RemoteSetup
3. If you use a network connection and get a password prompt, the default password by Brother is “access”. If your machine has no default password or you might have changes the password, just keep entering “access” as the password.
4. Once you see the Remote Setup interface opens, you may make any change to the Settings. Like in other operating system, these will also uploaded to your Brother machine.
Finally, the steps how to deal with Brother remote setup password basically depends on which operating system you use.
However, they steps are nearly similar so you don’t have to feel confused about practicing the steps.