How To Fix Brother Printer Error Printing Due To Various Issues
When it comes to error printing, everybody must wonder what issues are there to resolve. For example, there are usually some possible cases to your Brother printer error printing such an offline issue, the must-check port, the too many printing jobs, an improper installation and more.
Here we explain the way to fix it based on issue. Read on every details and get your Brother printer fixed based on the issue.
This is the way you specifically fix the device by your own without calling a technician.
How To Fix Brother Error Printing Due To Offline Issue
Sometimes you make a print job but you forget that the device is in its offline mode. The primary thing you should do is to check the printer’s setting and see if it is in offline mode. So change the setting by:
- Click the button “Start” of your device.
- Head to settings.
- Click on “Devices” button and under devices. Then, tap on “Printers and Scanners”.
- Choose your printer’s name and right click on it.
- Choose “See what’s printing” option that you can find in the dropdown menu.
- Select “Printer” option you can access form the upper left corner.
- Once the dropdown menu is viewed, unselect the “Use printer offline”.
- Make sure that the option “Use printer offline” is unchecked.
How To Fix Brother Error Printing By Checking Port
Brother printer error printing can sometimes occur because the printer is not correctly connected to the port.
Thus, in this step, you are required to check the port. Follow the steps below:
- Click “Start” button on your computer.
- Navigate to settings.
- Select “Printer and Scanner” on your device.
- Choose your printer’s name.
- On the list, please right-click on the printer you are using.
- Look at the dropdown menu to find “Properties” and tap on it.
- Under the properties, click on “Ports” option and later, opt for the port that has your printer’s name.
- Finally, click on “Apply” to finish the process.
How To Fix The Brother Printer Error Printing Because of Improper Installation
Installation issue does occur, requiring you to remove and reinstall the printer. Here is the way to do it.
- Remove your Brother printer by tapping on “Start” button on your computer. Head to “Control Panel” setting and select “Devices” and “Printer and Scanners”. Choose your printer’s name and click on “Remove Device” option. Now your device is successfully removed.
- Reinstall your printer by selecting “Start” button on your computer. Head to settings and choose “Printer and Scanner”. Next, select “Add printer and scanner” option. Wait for the finishing process for the new devices. Once the process completed, click on “Add device” in the Brother Printer list.
How To Fix Brother Printer Error Printing Because of Too Many Print Jobs
It is very possible that you have a very big duty of printing documents or images, causing the printer error.
So here is how to fix your Brother printer error printing.
- Check the printer’s status, ready or not ready.
- Hover your mouse cursor over the Brother printer icon.
- You will be displayed a message such as offline, paused, use printer based on the status.
- If you have any documents in the queue, right click the printer and cancel the task.
How To Fix Brother Printer Error Due To “Not Installing The Driver”
It is frequently occurs that the printer’s driver error cause the printer to stop working in Mac. This might be caused by the wrong driver selection or outdated driver for the system.
This way, you must select the correct driver for your Brother printer properly. Here is what you should do:
- Download the latest printer driver. Get it from the Brother Printer’s website.
- Install the driver and follow the instruction appearing on the screen. This is aimed to complete the setup.
- Once you finished installing the driver, open “Apple” menu and click on “System Preferences”.
- Later, choose “Printers and Scanners” option.
- Click on + sign to add a printer. Click “Add” option.
- Finally your Brother Printer is ready to use on Mac.
Brother Error Printing User Guide Download