How to avoid loose skin after weight loss (Preventing loose skin during weight loss) + Guidelines on how to get rid of loose skin after weight loss.
How to avoid loose skin after weight loss. Your quick guide to loose skin causes, and preventing loose skin during weight loss.
Let’s begin with a short explanation of what causes loose skin. Loose skin is the result of the body’s ability or inability to adjust as the body changes its composition. This is often the case after rapid weight loss, especially for people over 40 years as the elasticity of their skin is far weaker than that of a younger person.
When someone is overweight, the skin stretches to accommodate the increased volume of weight. After weight loss, the skin sometimes fails to tighten back and becomes loose, hangs, or sags. It often acts as a reminder of the weight you once had. There are some ways to fight it, so keep on watching this video till the end.
So can you avoid loose skin after weight loss?
The answer is yes!
Follow these guidelines to prevent loose skin:
- Start by exfoliating your skin daily in the shower. The outer layer of your skin is made up of old dried dead cells. Exfoliating will help the skins’ circulation and the balance of skin growth.
- Treat yourself to a hot hour-long bath once or twice a week. While the bath is being drawn, add 1/2lb of pure sea salt to the water and allow it to dissolve. Besides relaxing your body and muscles, it will draw toxins out of your skin and will improve your overall skin tone.
- Aloe vera extract, soy protein, and yeast extract can improve your skin’s elasticity by increasing your body’s production of elastin and collagen. It not only tightens your skin but your skin’s natural defenses as well.
-Stretch ALOT and use lotion all over your body regularly. Places that tend to get the most stretch marks are the places with more weight on them that don’t really get stretched or lotioned a lot – like the thighs, stomach, and upper arms. Do stretching exercises for a few minutes when you get up, before and after you work out, and before you go to bed. Look up different stretches and toning* exercises online and try to do as many different kinds as possible. Losing weight GRADUALLY will also keep the skin tight.
2. Change Body Composition.
This means working on the ratio of your body fat to lean body mass. You should gain muscle to replace some of those lost pounds while preventing loss of lean body mass when dieting – This will dramatically improve loose skin from appearing. Also, loose skin is one thing, but still having body fat is another.
- Lunges are great for sagging skin on the upper thigh. In order to tighten loose skin by exercise, you need to pinpoint the right exercises that will target the area you wish to tighten the skin on. The upper thigh requires lunges, in which you tone the gluteus, upper thigh and hamstring, pulling the skin tighter to the thigh and creating a more attractive thigh area.
- Squats also assist with your lower body sagging skin. Squats are a dream to tighten loose skin by exercise. They provide an ultimate lower body workout for the gluteus and thighs. With your feet shoulder length apart, you simply keep your back straight as you lower yourself into a sitting position as if you were sitting in a chair.
- Bicep curls target that nasty underarm hang. The arm skin that hangs down has been called many things by its biggest haters. This problem is often one of women’s biggest woes and can be targeted with bicep curls. It is important that when you tighten loose skin by exercise, you perform exercises that are toning the muscle and therefore the surrounding skin.
- Planks work that stomach flab. With your hands under your shoulders, hold your arms out with your legs straight and toes holding your legs up. You get the most abdominal toning with this exercise the longer you hold the stance. The recommended time is 20 to 30 minutes.
- Crunches are painful but highly effective. When you are seeking the ultimate way to tighten loose skin by exercise and targeting the stomach skin flap, crunches can be the most effective. Crunches provide complete toning for the abs if performed appropriately. The back should be straight with the chin level, and you will raise your torso to your knees, fighting the resistance. This will be one exercise you will feel later.
3. Create a good diverse diet.
Get a good diversity of foods and look up good dieting foods online – one which includes sunflower seeds for example. Tea is also a great healthy option to have while dieting and there are many kinds that specialize in certain areas. Try green tea, black tea, ginseng, and thyme; just to name a few.
Visit this link
for a recommended diet to save you
some time and effort in this regard.
4. Surgical Reduction.
If neither fixing your lifestyle, changing your diet, or using the above products didn’t give you results. There is always surgery to consider. It is expensive, however, but well worth the money if you get it done right and by a good surgeon. (So researching your doctors, is a must).
Thanks for watching!
Remember to like and subscribe to thehealthycouchpotato channel.
#looseskin #looseskinafterweightloss #howtogetridoflooseskinafterweightloss
Subscribe to theHealthyCouchPotato Channel:
Click here thehealthycouchpotato
Medical Disclaimer: https://pastebin.com/e52ppTKu
Follow us on Social Media:
Check out our other posts:
What you’re searching for:
loose skin after weight loss,how to get rid of loose skin after weight loss,loose skin after weight loss surgery,loose skin tightening,loose skin weight loss,loose skin belly,loose skin during weight loss,loose skin causes,loose skin from weight loss,can loose skin be avoided,can loose skin be tightened with exercise,can loose skin be tightened naturally,does loose skin tighten with exercise,how to lose skin fat on belly,loose skin how to prevent,how tighten loose belly skin,is loose skin inevitable after weight loss,is loose skin fat